FAQ .: Rechercher .: Membres .: Groupes .:  S’enregistrer .:  Profil .: Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés .: Connexion 
Nike Shox OZ D Uomo Nere Oro Italia

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Shambala univers Index du Forum » Shambala univers » accueil des nouveaux membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy
lieutenant colonel respectable.
lieutenant colonel respectable.

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juil - 03:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Nike Shox OZ D Uomo Nere Oro Italia Répondre en citant
There is a substantial amount of advice available on social media sites like LinkedIn Cheap Nike Air Max 97 UL '17 SE Black UK , blogs and forums regarding how to raise capital for your small business and as a business consultant and professional business presentation writer I feel that most people would fit into the implementation of one of two methodologies;

1. Raising money in the form of private loans from friends, family, associates and your extended circle of influence. You can do this with a business summary Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Retro Men's Gold UK , synopsis or plan and a simple 2 page contract and avoid the expense of a formal filing to sell securities.

2. You can create a 504, 505 or 506 PPM (private placement memorandum) and register it in one or more states to sell securities or contracts to raise the money you need to implement your business plan. A solid business plan and a well written PPM will allow you to raise the money you need.

As long as you abide by the SEC and State Regulations you will not have issues with the fore-mentioned methodologies. What clearly does not work are;

. Shelf Corporations with existing trade lines (most trade lines are non-transferable and you will still be required to be a personal guarantor no matter what).
. Reverse merger into an existing pink sheet (there are more costs than you may realize and it is no less difficult than an original filing of your own).
. Building business credit that does not require a personal guarantor (most of those options are scams and simply do not work).

The capital you need can be found right within your own circle of influence and once you have a powerful business plan or presentation you can begin your search. When your business plan or presentation sells itself you are most likely going to see a higher level of interest. If you are interested, here are some of the services I offer.

I offer turnkey services that include;

. Business Plan & Presentation Writing & Design
. PPM Cheap Nike Air Max 97 OG Undefeated Black Red UK , PPO, IPO and RFP Documentation
. Power-Point Presentation & YouTube Video Design
. Social Media Consulting
. Facebook & Twitter Page Customization
. Marketing & Promotional Tool Design (i.e. flyers, brochures Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Shockproof Women's Coral Pink UK , folders, etc.)

See my YouTube Video at;

Visit my website at;

http:www.ExpertBusinessPresentations

Connect with me on Facebook at;

http:www.facebookExpertBusinessPresentations

Feel free to contact me anytime for samples of my work or to dialog about using my services! I am also available to discuss your questions about strategies to raise capital privately and I am confident you will be impressed with my level of expertise.

Thank you for reading this post!

Johnny Giles
O: 800-891-8409
O: 704-315-5149
E: cre8ivejg@yahoo

If you like using the Internet and feel confident you can follow simple instructions, take helpful advice and spend 1 hour a day at this opportunity then you may be a great fit and enjoy a great income in the process. E-mail me anytime with questions at JohnnyGiles@al and note that you can earn real money on-line from the comfort of your own home if you are willing to learn something new and then apply that knowledge daily!

Click Here to visit the website now.

ABUJA Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Retro Men's Black UK , July 29 (Xinhua) -- At least eight people were killed in twin suicide attacks which rocked a camp for internally displaced persons (IDP) in Nigeria's northeastern state of Borno, a local government official confirmed on Saturday.

Two female suicide bombers carried out the attack late Friday, said Rawa Modu Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Men's Black UK , head of the Dikwa local district in the state.

At least 14 others were injured in the attack.

Modu said the suicide bombers were suspected to have infiltrated the camp to detonate their improvised explosive devices.

Seven victims had died on the spot and other died later in the hospital, according to the official.

Terror group Boko Haram was suspected to have carried out the attacks.

The group is blamed for the deaths of more than 20,000 people and displacing of 2.3 million others in Nigeria since their attacks started in 2009.

Xi honors military officers Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Retro Men's White UK , unit ahead of Army Day

China holds grand gala for PLA 90th birthday celebration

China promotes 5 officers to general

China evacuates thousands as Typhoon Nesat approaches

Annual maximum peak of Hukou Waterfall seen due to heavy rainfall

Blossoming lotus flowers in China's Anhui

High-rise building fire drill held in S China

Aerial view of alpine meadow in China's Fujian

Still, in the end I like running a Hawaii beach house local rental service. It lets me take it easy most of the year, and who fails to like to take that easy? I did not begin with as a real house guy. I was just someone with a tiny amount of money to fix up a family house. The idea of some sort of Hawaii beach house rental had not even entered my mind at first.

I just wanted somewhere to live that was on the water. I found a fixer upper that fit the bill admirably. It was just what I was ready for. I had thought about selling it and buying another one to use Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Summit White UK , but then I saw how much cash people were paying to get Hawaii beach house rental fees. The area was going up and up. I did not want to sell my house, and I really enjoyed living in it for most of the year, but I was alright with staying elsewhere for the summer. I thought i would rent it out.

At initial Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Men's OG GS White UK , the Hawaii beach house rentals was simply side thing. It gave me money to travel during the summer, and supplemented my living for all of those other year. People like Hawaii beach rental houses by owner. Business was always good, because I would give them the personal touch they wanted. I would make sure that the place was entirely stocked with food Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Retro Men's Silver UK , and therefore it was in superior repair. I would even show them around the .

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Juil - 03:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Shambala univers Index du Forum » accueil des nouveaux membres

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation